Are you new to Branford?
Or you've lived here forever and just haven't gotten to Mass in a while?
Or maybe you’ve decided that you want to try out this church thing for the first time?
Whatever makes you “new” to St. Mary Church, we would like to offer you our most enthusiastic
We’re so happy you’ve come to visit our website and are excited to welcome you into our community. At St. Mary Church, we work to be an engaged, active parish that is here to serve God, serve the community, and serve you. We're here for one another, doing our best to be a community that follows the words of Jesus and the teachings of the Church as we strive to be true disciples who love and live for God.
If any of that sounds good to you, we would love to have you be a part of it. One great first step is to come pay us a visit! We have four different Masses to choose from every weekend, and you’re invited to come and pray with us at the time that's most convenient for you. Whichever Mass you decide to attend, you’ll find a church full of men, women, and children who are excited to worship together as one Catholic community.
If you’ve already come to one of our Masses or if you're ready for more, here are some other important steps you can take:
- REGISTER yourself or your family as official members of our parish
- Learn about having your child welcomed into the Church in the beautiful Sacrament of BAPTISM
- Sign your children up for RELIGIOUS EDUCATION classes to begin their journey of faith
- Find out more about the Sacrament of MARRIAGE and how you can have your wedding in our church
- GET INVOLVED in one of our many groups, ministries, or programs
You can take a look at all the exciting things happening in the parish on our Facebook page.