Our parish app for smartphones and tablets is a new and exciting resource that hopes to assist us in building a strong Catholic community and engaging in ministry and evangelization in the church and around our community. myParish App has a number of useful resources that will assist St. Mary Church parishioners in both enhancing their spiritual lives and communicating with one another.
For a quick overview of what the app can do, we invite you to watch the following video:
Some of the key features of the app are:
- Direct notifications and reminders from the parish on upcoming events, Mass or meeting cancellations, and other helpful topics
- A listing of important parish information (including Mass and Confession times, a staff directory, and contact information)
- The ability to form ministry Groups that can discuss topics back and forth or send out important information to members
- A parish-wide calendar of events
- A wide selection of great spiritual resources (including daily Mass readings, a extensive list of Catholic prayers, interesting written reflections, and audio homilies from a variety of presenters)
- Archdiocesan resources (including links to the Catholic Transcript, WJMJ, and information on pastoral planning)
To download the app, you can do any of the following:
- Click the proper download button at the top of this page
- Text the word "App" to 88202
- Go to myparishapp.com
- Search for "myParish App" in the Apple Store or Google Play Store
Once you've downloaded the app, you'll be able to create an account, join parish Groups, and begin using all the great features listed above. If you need help in becoming a member of different ministry Groups on the app, CLICK HERE to find a step-by-step guide that will assist you. Also, if you are a Group Moderator and need further instruction on how to interact with your members, you can CLICK HERE.